Krista is the Managing Director/In-House Legal Counsel at SVN | Northco headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. SVN has become one of the most recognized commercial real estate brands in the world with over 200 offices globally.
Krista has over 15 years of transactional commercial real estate experience and has worked in many real estate related positions, including brokerage services at SVN | Northco, underwriting/title examination at a national Title Company and most recently an associate attorney in the real estate group at a nationally recognized law firm. Krista’s prior experience allowed her familiarity with nearly every phase of a real estate project including: acquisition and disposition of the property, entity formation, due diligence review, title and survey review, obtaining necessary entitlements, advising on financing, corporate matters, and leasing.
SVN | Northco Real Estate Services is a full service commercial real estate firm that has been a leader in the Twin Cities market since 1975. SVN | Northco has numerous affiliated entities, most notably SVN | Northco Golf & Hospitality. SVN | Northco Golf & Hospitality specializes in a wide range of services related to the golf & resort industry, and our office serves as lead of the SVN national product council for golf courses and resort properties.
- 2022 – Present: Managing Director/In-House Legal Counsel, SVN | Northco
- 2017 – 2022: Associate Attorney, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- 2016 – 2017: Underwriting Intern, First American Title – National Commercial Services
- 2006 – 2016: Brokerage Services, SVN | Northco
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law – Juris Doctor and Business Certificate – Magna Cum Laude
- University of St. Thomas – Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
Professional Recognitions / Affiliations
- Licensed Attorney – MN
- Minnesota and Hennepin County Bar Associations
- Best Lawyers® – “Ones to Watch” 2022
- North Star Lawyer 2020