Resort & Golf
Cameron is a Principal at SVN | Northco. SVN is a full service brokerage, management and consulting company and has become one of the most recognized commercial real estate brands in the world with over 200 offices Globally.
Cameron has dual degrees in marketing and financing from Bethel University, and is a CCIM designation, which is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. In addition to the formal training he has 14 years of experience in real estate, hospitality, business development, and consulting management.
Cameron has served a wide array of clients ranging from banks, to private investors, and institutional investment firms. Having a breadth of experience in all disciplines and practice types (office, medical, retail, industrial, multifamily, golf & hospitality), Cameron spends the bulk of his time assisting clients with asset disposition/acquisition, leasing, ownership restructuring, overall management, financial analysis, strategic planning, lender workouts, and exit/land development strategies. With his depth and quantity of experience on a team that has billions in transaction experience; Cameron is able to bring creativity and experience with his well-established team and company.
2006 – Present: Principal / Senior Advisor, SVN | Northco
2006: Annuity Sales, Renaissance Annuity Group
2003 – 2004: Support Specialist, Bethel Information Technologies
2000 – 2003: Maintenance Operations, Rose Lake Golf Course
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Finance and Marketing, Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
- CCIM Institute – Certified Commercial Investment Member
Professional Recognitions / Affiliations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Minnesota & Wisconsin Real Estate Agent
- SVN Golf & Resort Group
- National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA)
- United States Golf Association (USGA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- SVN Top 60 Advisor Globally
- SVN Elite Managing Director
- SVN Firm of the Year